Aaron Rents / don't use
We purchased a living room suit and flat screen TV from Aarons. The delivered the first set (not in the time window promised) and a huge cut was across the back of the sofa. We pointed out to store. Another set was sent to us, five sets later all having the same problem we asked to go to another set. We also asked that they credit us what we had paid toward a new set. They refused to give us the full amount we had paid and said they would knock $300 off the new set. We later went back and ordered a bedroom suit, and washer and dryer. When they took the dresser out of the package the corner was crushed. They said they would order us a new one, every month when the payment was made and never a new one was ordered. The dryer ran so hot that I burned my hand. Come to find out they didn't put the proper vent to ensure the dryer would not over heat. We finally decided to just have them pick up all the items we had and just start over. I have to say when they come to pick it up I noticed the papers the guy had and at the top it stated how we always complained every month (that was because every month when we went to pay we asked if the replacement items were in and as always heard "they have been ordered") The manager using bad language at us telling us we caused him trouble. Do not use Aarrons sales and lease.
More Aaron Rents Complaints & Reviews
- Aaron Rent To Own - received used furniture for new furniture! 
- Aaron's - poor service! 
- Aaron's Sales And Lease Ownership - Rude treatment! 
- Aarons Furniture - very bad quality furniture! 
- Aaron's Sales And Lease Ownership - Rip off 
- Aaron's - TV
- Aaron's - leather sofa and loveseat ($5, 000 statewide store shopping spree winner.) 
- Aaron's - the store service and how i'm treated.
- Aaron's - manager using customers credit cards with out customers agreement
- Aarons - rental