Aamco Yuba City / transmission repair
my reverse went out in my 98 explorer took to aamco they said i needed a new trans 2900 dollars so i agreeed to rebuilt one for 2 thousand from day one when i took it home there was problems leaking fluid first i told them where it was leaking they didnt believe me so they replced a bunch of unnessary items until finally they replaced the pan gasket like i said fixing the leak then check engine light stated coming on code was range sensor took it back all they did was reset codes never really did anything this has happened at least 7 times it has went back for the light now they say if it comes on again it will cost another 80 dollars for part but they arent sure that is it the trans is supposed to be covered by a warranty but they just make stuff up to get your money.they dont stand behind thier work all they want is your money, im looking in to another shop that tell me they get alot of work because of ammco they hopefully can fix my problem then im calling a lawyer
More Aamco Yuba City Complaints & Reviews
- Aamco Transmissions - rip off 
- Aamco - didn't offer services they claimed to offer
- Aamco - I was scammed at aamco! 
- Aamco - $4,000 job gone wrong
- Aamco - the truth about free engine check light on 
- Aamco Transmissions - 2012 buick enclave replaced transmission
- Aamco Transmissions - timeliness of service, don't depend on what is told to you.
- Aamco Transmissions - transmission
- Aamco Transmissions - installation of a transmission
- Aamco Transmissions - negligent, poor and very dangerous transmission installation.