AAA Auto Insurance / Poor customer service and help

I had an accident on December with one of AAA clients. First one I reported the accident they will not call my witness because "they needed a police report". I sent the police report by fax and they never contact me. I have to call for three days until somebody will even look for the fax. Then, when they had the report my adjuster tried to tell me that some numbers in the police report said that my inexperience was one of the factors that make the accident and that i should take 50% fault. When I said not and that they should contact my witness she did and then change her mind but that they will only pay 80% of the damage. I had to accept that, but I toll her that they should contact me to get the estimate of the damage before the 14th... I told them the 7th or something like that. The people making the estimate never contacted me because they gave them the wrong number, so it took 1 month before somebody even looked at my car. After they did the estimate it took AAA 2 weeks and a half to contact me to tell me that it was a total. In those two and a half week I had to call them every other day so they will extend my rental car... that was totally annoying.

After they told me how much they were going to give me for my car, they call me the same day just to take the car and the tittle away and also the rental car. It was the only time that they care about my claim and because they didn't want to spend more in the rental and they wanted to take my car.
In all this time, they were really mean and the customer care was horrible. I have never been in an accident before, but I hope this is not the way all the companies treat people because it was complete awful.

Comments

• St
      31st of Dec, 2009

Month ago I purchased 2010 Camry week later someone didn't stop the traffic light and damaged my bumper. It's been two and half weeks my car still in the shop dont why. I spoke to adjuster and her supervisor and I am still empty handed. I already made my first payment for my car and driving rental junk $35.99 out of my pocket.
    I have no idea why it's there, how long will it take no idea. "I am sorry" "I am sorry" Bull ###.

Is there anything more frustrating then this. Paying for something to get frustrated.