A & E Factory Service / having a & e factory service work on my sears washing machine has been a 2 month nightmare

1 NJ, United States
Phone: 1-800-9059505

1. Sears is not the store it use to be. Appliances are poor quality, always breaking down. I have 8 Sears appliances and have nothing but trouble with my washers and dryers.
2. Store mgr. Sue passes the buck and tell me it's not her problem. If she worked for me she would be in the unemployment line.
3. The send A & E factory service to fix their poor quality appliances. They send rude, inexperienced, sloppy, unknowledgable repair men. This has been a 2 month nightmare. They have been to my house at least 10 times on the same washer dryer system . Every time they leave they say it is fixed and it is not. This is a joke. Twice my house filed with smoke because of improper repair job. They leave my house dirty and greasy, with finger prints on my walls and black filth in the grout on my floor. I have had 5 different men here including a senior tech twice and one is dumber than the next.
4. DON'T EVER BUY FROM SEARS IF YOU EXPECT GOOD SERVICE.
5. DON'T EVER BUY THEIR OVER PRICED SERVICE CONTRACT.
6. DON'T EVER, EVER HAVE A& E factory service come to your house for anything.

Ja