A & E Factory Service / scheduleing nightmare!!!
A & e factory service? More like non-service! Wow, after reading all these complaints I feel better that i'm not alone in the service provided by a & e. At least they don't discriminate, they treat everyone poorly. They truly do not care about their customers and have no respect for their time. They rescheduled with me 4 times (Twice on the day of the appointment as I was home from work waiting on them)... They obviously have no idea what the term "appointment" means. When they do reschedule, it is never for the next day but rather at least 3 days later. Apparently they don't think the service they provide is critical - - - my amana side-by-side refrigerator was out for 25 days, they did not care that we could not have milk for our kids!
I called whirlpool twice about this and was politely told that a & e factory service was an independant company which they don't have control over their scheduling, however they did help me with scheduling them. If I was whirlpool, I would seriously reconsider having this company represent them as a service provider!
More A & E Factory Service Complaints & Reviews
- A&E Factory Service - horrible service! 
- A & E Appliance Repair - a & e sucks 
- A&e Factory Service / Warranty Repair Maytag - deceptive business practices! 
- A & E Factory Service - I would never have these people out again! 
- A & E Factory Service - rip off! 
- A&E Factory Service - lg refrigerator
- A&E Factory Service - dryer 
- A&E Factory Service - service tech, asking for money to repair an item already covered by the warranty 
- A&E Factory Service - 2 days off of work and no show
- A&E Factory Service - repair of frigidaire stack laundry system