7-Eleven — poor service
2570 Springs Road in Vallejo, California of where I received the most unprofessional and classless service.
While bring in a hurry for work I made my coffee and left 4 creamer containers on the coffee area.
The cashier said loudly, "You can't find the garbage."
I ignored her because I didn't think anyone would be so loud and rude.
As I paid for my drink she repeated it. Everyone in the store looked and frowned.
I'm nog sure what type of training she has had, but Debbie is a very rude staff member and should be trained to just do her job without screaming at customers. I've never had an associate to act this way at any Starbucks.
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card