7-eleven Fuel / fuel

1 CORNER PRINCES HIGHWAY AND FLORA STREET ARNCLIFFESydney Metro Area, New South Wales, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 0295674055

On the 4th of february 2009 on my way home from work(Sydney Int Airport) I stopped to put fuel in my car at the 7-Eleven store in Arncliffe. I had about 100Kms till empty before I refilled and I put 36.4 Litre's in. I had 510kms till empty when I departed the store. I did about 40 kms and had to pull off the M5 West bound as the car started to run ruff and back fire. I got the car home and it started to stall. I called nrma and they seem to think that theres water in the fuel. I will be having the car towed to have the fuel drained tomorrow but who will pay for this? I rang the 7-eleven store and the staff member there told me to make a complaint and he didn't care. I asked him if he would warn other people that put the fuel into there cars and he was quite rude. He told me it wasn't the 7-elevens fuel it was BP to blame. Is it?

Comments

• Ni
      28th of Sep, 2009

Guys,

I had similar issues with 7 Elven 98 Octane petrol. I filled it from thier new Castle Hill store. My car stalled wiht in 1 KM. Mercedes service centre has advised me that the bad fuel has caused this. There was element of water present in the fuel I filled in.

7 Eleven advised me that they have done thier testing and I am the only one to complain. Massive repair bills due to this. I would request if any one had this issues to come forward.

The fill date was 21/09/09. So if you have been effected please come forward and send your complain to fuel@7eleven.com.au. You can contact me as well on 0404161940.

These people need more proof and complaint and they dont care about Mercedes or any other service assesesment.

TX