7-Eleven / asst manager and coffee
The asst manager is very rude to me. Seems more often than not they are out of the 'exclusive' blend when she is working. Coffee is a staple for the franchise and goes quickly, I understand that but she gives attitude about it like she can't be bothered.
I've been a loyal customer for over 40 years ( longer then she's been alive) and have never had anything negative to say about 7-11s.
This woman has crossed the line and I will not be visiting that establishment any more.
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card