7-Eleven / all products
Every product I buy it seems is stale. Especially 7-11 products. 7-11 is our neighborhood store but I find myself driving out of my way to other stores just to find fresh products. The items are not outdated but they taste stale and or old. It's very sad. I also find it very discouraging that I am no longer able to find a lot of my favorite brands as they are geared more towards promoting their own brand than allowing store managers to purchase products that their customers want. This company seems not to care about the wants or needs of their customers.
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card