6pm / False advertising/bait and switch

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I cannot believe how hard it is to buy a shoe! 6pm which is part of your company is doing complete false advertising on a google Ad. To top it off all they do when you email is NOT respond? When you call all you get is apologies with no solution and lies? Apparently their system could not receive the domains @yahoo and @aol?? What is this a joke? All I want is to buy a shoe as a birthday present. Wasted my time today for 40 minutes just to be told I would be called back in 72 hours??! I need to speak to SOMEONE WHO CARES NOW. The link is below clearly showing the price and the link takes me to the site and the prices changes. Is this bait and switch? Or false advertising? I spoke to Holly and Vin today who were no help at all. Why would you put someone on the phone that cannot make a solution in the first place. I would rather give my money to amazon which is a machine because quite frankly having a live rep doesn't help anyways. I need a call explaining this nonsense.

Ig
Apr 11, 2013

Comments

11th of Aug, 2013

I agree. They keep advertising the same pair of pants i want and then it's miraculously sold when i've tried to buy it now- three times. You put in your credit card info before they tell you that. This company is a scam.

• Bo
      27th of Sep, 2013

BAIT AND SWITCH! I just ordered some Old Gringo Boots online for my birthday.
    Paid over $500 which was a huge investment for me.
    I called to confirm I was getting the pointed toe, the boot that was in the pic, not the ugly rounded toe that
    was shown on their video. They confirmed, the black boots would be the pointed toe.
    I have been like a little kid all week waiting for the boots to arrive. I got them late last night, opened the box and
    not only were they the wrong boots...the rounded toe and they were scuffed up and part of the heel was missing.
    SERIOUSLY...I am devastated. And GUESS WHAT? NO replacement boots exist! SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!
    Not only that, part of the packaging was missing and I have to send boots back and wait 2 weeks to get my money refunded.