50 Dollar Logo / 50 dollar logo is a scam

50 dollar logo is not a legitimate business. They don't have listed telephone or address. The employees of the company do not speak English well and most importantly they have no graphic design experience whatsoever. If you paid with credit card you can dispute the charge with your bank because they do not give any refund either.

Comments

• Go
      9th of Feb, 2009

I to have been ripped off by 50 dollar log. The didn't listen to what kind of Logo I wanted and sent one back to me with in 6 hours. It's was very unprofessional and it look like it came from their clip art book.

I am still waiting on my refund and will contact my credit card company to reverse the bogus charges.

• Go
      11th of Jul, 2009

I've got the same crappy treatment... God this is the first time in 15 years on the internet that I get scammed... I really feel dumb, but at that pricing level you don't get the reflex of a simple 50 dollar logo +scam search off google...

I gave them a clear path to execute upon, they didn't bother reading it, they came out with crap straight out of a software like MyLogoMaker. I thought I wouldn't push them for too many revisions at that price but at least I would get a base idea to build upon, the stuff was so far off it was completely useless. They delivered 2 days late from the stated date they would deliver, and worst, I never got the revisisons. When asking for a refund, they simply stopped answering.

To ANYONE who has issues with them, 3 things to do, DOCUMENT everything, CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND MAKE A FORMAL COMPLAINT, and POST YOUR STORY ONLINE so that these sites get way up in searches and stop people from getting frauded. Documenting will help to push the case, and calling credit card company to block off further transaction will leave wither nochex in trouble because no credit card will allow payment to them, and at some point volume alone WILL make it launch a police investigation.

it's amazing the numbers of complaints out there...

/URL removed/

/URL removed/

13th of Jul, 2009

I applied for a logo through this outfit but the designs I recieved resembled something put together by a ###ed 2 year old. I then applied for a refund which they said they would do, but never followed through. I received no further correspondance despite numerous emails.

• Fr
      17th of Aug, 2009

I hired this company to creat a logo for my business. I am now being accused of copyright infringement by a US based company that created the almost identical logo for one of their clients a year prior to my logo being 'created'. I can't get a response from the company and now their online 'live' support won't even acknowlege me - they change their status to offline everytime I try to contact them.

• Rp
      30th of Oct, 2012

Yes, all I can say is be careful. Better yet, go somewhere else to get a logo!!