39dollarglasses.com / Wrong Presciption, Clueless Customer Service
They can't make glasses according to the prescription, they gave me a return label addressed to a prison in Ohio, they offered a refund but haven't given it, and then when I though all was done they sent me another messed up pair of glasses that still isn't close to my prescription in lieu of the refund that they agreed to give to me. Oh my goodness, their name should be 39ThousandDollarHeadache.com. Trust me, don't try to save money on your glasses by having them made at some place over the internet. If you do, don't do it with these clowns. You will be sorry. Find a place that can make them locally, pay a little or a lot more, get your glasses made with someone that can correct any issues. I've worn glasses for 25 years, I've never ever had a problem like this. Yikes.
More 39dollarglasses.com Complaints & Reviews
- 39dollarglasses.com - Horrible service, runaround 
- 39dollarglasses.com - Crappy Product and Service 
- 39 Dollar Glasses.com - HAVE NOT RECIEVED ORDER 
- 39dollarglasses.com - VERY SLOW SERVICE 
- 39 Dollar Glasses - No glasses, no returned phone calls either
- 39dollarglasses - Prescription Lens Replacement. They Break Your Frames.
- www.39dollarglasses.com - Seller avoided me all the time
- 39dollarglasses - Sunglasses
- 39dollarglasses.com - fraud 
- 39dollarglasses - Bad prescription