360 Share Pro / membership

1 TN, United States Review updated:

I tried to sign up for limewire pro lifetime membership. Once I downloaded it and submitted my cc info I was somehow directed to 360 share pro. I did not notice at first that it was not limewire because it looks just like it so I downloaded some songs but then noticed that it was not in fact limewire pro. I looked up 360 share pro and it has nothing but complaints and fraud claims. I am really kind of freaked out now because they have my credit card info. I logged on to their site and the support info to contact them does not come up. None of the support info at all so I don't even know how to contact them. I do not feel comfortable with this and want to cancel it but I cannot even get in contact with them. Can someone advise me on what I can do?

Comments

Su
  28th of Apr, 2007
360 Share Pro - 360 Share Pro doesn't work!
United Kingdom

Think we've lasted longer than others on the complaints board but had 360 share pro about a year now and it's suddenly stopped working, sounding familiar?! WHAT ABOUT THE LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTION FEE? There are websites you can subscribe and download for free now... ok we may have missed the boat but hey, give us what we paid for or GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK!!!

1st of May, 2007

I recently emailed you regarding 360 pro share. Thank you for your help. Unfortunately it is still not working. Can you give me their phone number so that i could contact them direct. It's very frustrating when you pay for a program and it no longer works. Thank you again.

Sa
  6th of May, 2007
360 Share Pro - Apparent expiry of service!
United Kingdom

I signed up and paid for the following membership type " Lifetime Full & Unlimited Access for a total of 18.97?GB plus movie codec pack" and ended up paying a total of £34.82. I now cannot log in as a member as my membership has expired! Hello lifetime membership, have I died? I cannot get in touch with this company either, so what do I do, how do I contact them?

Plz advise smb!

Di
  6th of May, 2007

I had the same problem, I couldn't get 360 share pro to work and I paid for the lifetime subscription... I deleted the sumuvab*tch

Tr
  7th of May, 2007
360 Share Pro - The program wont start up!
Norway

Yes, the program have been working very well, for 9 months, but now suddenly, it wont start, no matter what I try. What should I do? Btw, was trying to get Limewire in the first place, and wonder what went wrong when this program suddenly was installed.

Beware!

8th of May, 2007

My 360Pro Share will not open at all and every time I try to reinstall it won't work.WHATS WRONG WITH IT.

Ju
  9th of May, 2007

We paid for a lifetime membership and now all of a sudden, it wont work; wont open, cant get help, no email address, no phone numbers. Appears it just quit without informing any one, and stole our money. Do we have any options here? Anyone have any ideas?

Sc
  9th of May, 2007

I have ripped off twice, cause on both occasions i payed for life time membership and did not get it.

Mj
  9th of May, 2007

Well i though i had a lifetime subscription too dont know why it just stopped working if someone can tell me why would like to know how to get money back thanks

10th of May, 2007

This problem is due to installation the latest version of Java on your computer.
Do the following steps to solve the problem:
1. Go to “start” and then choose “run”.
2. In the text box, type in “control panel” and press “ok”.
3. Then double-click on the “add or remove programs” icon.
4. After the list populates, scroll down to the programs starting with the letter, “J”. The programs :
- J2SE Runtime Environment version 5.0 update 11
- Java (TM) SE Runtime Environment version 6 update 1
Should be taken off you computer. The maximum version you can have is version 5.0 update 10.
For Vista user:
Remove
- Java (TM) SE Runtime Environment version 6 update 1
Should be taken off you computer. The maximum version you can have is version 5.0 update 9.

Gr
  11th of May, 2007

We have had 360 for a while now and all of a sudden it wont load up, we still have the logo's and shortcuts on our start up screen but when we click it wont load, what do we do??

11th of May, 2007

The solution for the start up is just above. You can email me for any technical support for the program 360 share pro.

Ke
  15th of May, 2007
360 Share Pro - Program not working!

I downloaded this program last week, and believed it was bearshare. The program was installed and I paid for the lifetime membership. The icon appeared on my desktop, but the program will not launch, no matter what I do. I do not know how to contact this company because I was mislead to think it was bearshare.

Beware people!

15th of May, 2007

Similar problem. Program was one of the best I've used when I downloaded it about a year ago. Paid the lifetime membership and now the program wont even open up. Tried different versions of java like their site says and tried deleting the program and reinstalling it but nothing works. There seems to be no link to their "live web chat" support and the only contact number is in the USA so it'll cost more to call them than to download a different P2P program. Anyone got any ideas?

Fo
  15th of May, 2007

I found the answer to fixing 360 share pro i called 1-888-448-6872 and they sent me to e mails on how to fix it and it worked i had to up date my java. Good luck.

Re
  15th of May, 2007

I bought 360Share Pro and won't work, I want my money back. What the heck is going on?

Bi
  16th of May, 2007
360 Share Pro - No download capability!
Canada

Have had 360 Share pro for over a year. Worked fine until I tried it today. Can't get it to download. Paid a life time subscription... Did life mean the life span that 360 share lasts before folding up?! What a rip off. Even tried uninstalling and reinstalling using my login and passwords. Same thing... No download of program.

This company needs to refund all it's members money, especially lifetime memberships.

Ra
  16th of May, 2007

I sign up for 360 pro and can not open it. I would like a refund. Please help! 816 7818163 64068 liberty mo. Kc please e-mail.

Ge
  18th of May, 2007

I paid for lifetime 360 pro, now i can not get it to work why pay for something if you can't use it.

Thanks
Gene.

De
  19th of May, 2007

You need to delete Java version 6, anything over 6 will make the program not work, go into add and remove programs, down to java version and delete anything over 5.0 update 10 must be removed, then the program will work.