360 Share Pro / Online rip offs!

360 share pro, limewire, music for members.and my music bill are all scams i paid my money and still to this day i can't download anything everytime i call them they give me something else to download and none of the garbage works at all it seems as a unsatisfied customer i should get a refund... remember"customer is always right!!! All I'm asking for is some service or my money back... and after this experience I'd much rather have my money back... because your all just a bunch of scam artist with no sense of pride about your own product and now that i think about it, to be honest if you need twenty something dollars that bad consider it a gift and you call yourself a business don't expect any more money from me and refer someone else... HaHaHa!!!

Comments

• Po
      28th of Apr, 2009

I have been downloading music ever since I joined 2 or 3 years ago. Sometimes its slow and some music won't D/load, but all in all I have got my money's worth.

But I agree, if it doesn, t work for you, you should get a refund.

23rd of Aug, 2009

i did not receive program yet and got chargrd for it. it was suppose to be a 3 day trial first