360 Proshare / Scam and cheating!

I would like a full refund from this company. I paid money for a service and can no longer retrieve the website. In doing some research I found I am not the only victim. Just another scam on the internet. I will fight this to the end if need be.

Beware people!

Comments

28th of Oct, 2007

I WOULD LIKE A FULL REFUND ALSO, THAT COMPANY JUST CHARGED ME TRIPLE WHAT I AGREED TO PAY FOR. I WANT A FULL REFUND IMMEDIATELY. THE PROGRAM DOESN'T EVEN WORK.

• Ri
      28th of Dec, 2007

360 proshare will not connect to web at all. I have already paid in full for program.

• Ra
      17th of Jan, 2008

I also paid $70+ for 360 pro and I can not even get it to come up. I want my money back. Thats bull crap.

• Am
      18th of Feb, 2008

I too fell for it, thinking i would get to download all the music i wanted, wish i had known that it was a scam otherwise i would not have paid £60 for it when i thought it was only 27. i too have asked for a refund, as it doe s not work! i have now uninstalled the programmes.

• De
      24th of Feb, 2008

HAS ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO RECOVER THEIR MONEY OR FIND OUT IF THE NAME OF THE SITE HAS CHANGED? I PAID OVER A YEAR AGO, AND NOW CANNOT ACCESS THE SITE! HELP! IF ANY ATTORNEY READS THIS, PLEASE CONTACT THE FOLKS THAT ARE COMPLAINING; I BELIEVE YOU WILL HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH COMPLAINTS FOR A CIVIL SUIT AGAINST THE FOLKS WHO RAN THE SITE AND TOOK MONEY FROM PEOPLE. THIS IS INTERNET THEFT; THEY TOOK MONEY AND CAN'T DELIVER THE PRODUCT!