2Checkout.com / Refused order!
Here's my nightmare with 2checkout.com...
Customer placed a $49,000 order. Later that day it passed 2CO fraud review.
This was my indication that the order was good and the following day I initiated the process of filling the order. Three days later, after the order had been sent off to the customer, I called 2CO because I was concerned that the payment hadn't been processed. Larry assured me that although it hadn't made this week's payment cycle it would certainly be on the following week's. He further assured me that the payment was guaranteed as it had been approved by the bank.
An hour or so later I received notification via email that the order had been canceled by 2CO and refunded to the customer. As a consequence of this action I am now left scrambling trying to recover the goods which will not only cost me to have returned, providing I am able to do this, but I am also out of pocket the potential profit from the sale.
2CO website states: "... accounts whose sales level drastically rises, will be subjected to our account verification process. This process is typically done through voice verification with the end user of the service or product.
While this process is usually seamless, difficulty in verifying the legitimacy and status of your account can result in the delay of your initial payments."
Notice that it says this can delay payments, not cancel orders. Did 2CO, in fact, try to notify the end user to verify the order? If so, what was the result? No answer. If not, why not? Why was I not notified immediately rather than several days later, after I had shipped the order? 2checkout.com has been unable or unwilling to answer these questions.
I have been a customer of 2CO for a number of years. Now I'm an ex-customer. I would caution anyone considering using their services to do so at their own risk.
More 2Checkout.com Complaints & Reviews
- 2Checkout.com - They stole my money !!! 
- 2Checkout.com - payment to scam company
- 2Checkout.com - Online scam 
- 2Checkout.com - 2Checkout.com 
- 2Checkout.com - No US$12 Refund after 40days 
- 2Checkout.com - non refund of money
- 2Checkout.com - DO NOT make the mistake of signing up with 2checkout, unless you want to suffer like me! 
- 2Checkout.com - Avoid this company/website if you want to run a stable ecommerce website
- 2Checkout.com - Money takers, no payouts 
- 2Checkout.com - Lousy, Antiquated Customer Service