247vidz.com / They billed my direct express bank card for 6 months after i canceled my tril offer $49.95

United States Review updated:

247vidz.com Complaint 347991 for $67.46
Reported Damage: $67.46
Date Occured: 03/24/2016
!

You have taken 67.46$ from my account that I did not autherize . I was lead to believe I had s 5 day trial and if I wanted I could up grade... Well I don't want to up grade and I did not allow in my account. I want my money back.

Darcy
Darcy
Posted On: 03/27/2016
SBID # 36249ca111

247vidz.com Complaint 342550 for $49.99
Reported Damage: $49.99
Date Occured: 07/07/2015
!

Company somehow managed to still my credit card details and other personal details and only after my credit card bill arrived I found out that I was charged for some roling monthly membership I didn't sign up to.My credit card company tried to ...

Marietta
Marietta
Posted On: 09/10/2015
SBID # f9a6850be4

247vidz.com Complaint 331695 for $70.00
Reported Damage: $70.00
Date Occured: 10/24/2014
!

Scammers! Have taken my money without my consent. Watched 1 movie.Quality was very poor. It had been filmed in a movie theatre.Noticed I had been charged $1.37 NZD. Then a week later they took $67 NZD from my account.Cannot get onto their website or ...

KATHY
KATHY
Posted On: 10/24/2014
SBID # a2222299e4

247vidz.com Complaint 329433 for $200.00
Reported Damage: $200.00
Date Occured: 08/01/2014

247vidz.com My bank card was hacked. And use at 247vid.com for the amount of$200.00. Now I contacted this company. I was told they do not refund any money authorize or unauthorized use. I never authorize this company .

Auddretta
Auddretta
Posted On: 09/04/2014
SBID # 510bad3658

247vidz.com Complaint 302777 for $1.03
Reported Damage: $1.03
Date Occured: 01/25/2014

I signed up for a 5 day free trial. At no time did I authorize a charge of $1.03 to be placed on my credit card. I attempted to cancel, and they informed me of a "convenience fee" charge of $.99 to process the membership cancellation ...

Mark
Mark
Posted On: 01/25/2014
SBID # bce25f2d77

Do you have a complaint?

Submit a Report Now

Socialize with us

247vidz.com

An
Aug 15, 2016

Comments

• Dm
      Aug 29, 2016

Any time a company charges or removes money without your authorization..that has been done without your authorization..contact your credit card company or bank to reverse that action..a copy of these other people writing is already proof that the company is a sham...and no way to contact them is another way...a representative working under a credit card calls the company and can't reach the company...automatic reversal of the charge