2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid / quality has been sliding way before the recalls
Toyota Quality has been sliding way before the recalls.
I bought a 2009 Camry hybrid in the fall of 2008 and since day one, I have had problems with the electronic system, the software and the suspension system. I took it back to the dealership several times during the past 12 months and they could never "duplicate" the problems. When I called Toyota corporation for help, they told me they had complete confidence in their dealers mechanics and if I am not happy with the result, i can go through arbitration and if i am still not happy, i can take legal action. I asked them to send a technician to look at the problems, i just wanted the probelms fixed, but they refused.
I have been a loyal Toyota Customer and I have bought 5 Toyota vehicles during the past 7 years. This experience I had with Toyota just lead me to loose confidence in their ability to provide decent quality service. So, i bought a Honda 6 months ago, and I bought a ford Fusion yesterday. shall I say Bye Bye Toyota or Sayonara Toyota?
More 2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.