2009 Nissan Versa / car has ben in dealer service center since one day after purchase

US Review updated:

Service engine soon light keeps coming on. This is a new 2009 Versa that has some kind of computer glitch. Purchased on 8/22/2009, drove42 miles and light came on. called dealership and they said to bring in on 8/24/2009 to be checked out. They reset a code and gave it back. Made it 30 miles and light came on. Took it back again!! They still have it and I'm driving a rental. Granted I got a good deal and the sales staff were outstanding, btu when do I get to drive the car that I paid for????

Comments

• Le
      May 15, 2010

Yes, they gave you a rental, but we bought a 2009 nissan Quest and the window don't work, and the seat moves around. They said the window was not covered under warranty and they couldn't find anything wrong with the seat. They made my wife late for work and problem with getting kids back and fore to school.

I really hate I purchase this vehicle for my wife, because that wasn't the first or second problem I have had with Nelson.

Leo