2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited / designed without a front dome light
My complaint is that this vehicle, the 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited, purchased from King Hyundai in Deerfield Beach, FL was designed without a front dome light. Specifically, when you approach your car in a dark parking lot and initiate the keyless remote or if you unlock the car with the key, there is no light in the front part of the car that goes on even when the door opens. As Hyundai puts it, they designed the vehicle without this front dome light.
Since vehicles have had dome lights that go on when the door is opened for many years, it is surprising that Hyundai would choose blatantly to eliminate such a useful safety feature.
You might say, why didn't I notice that when I purchased the car, I could only respond with who would think that one would have to verify such a basic feature of a new vehicle prior to purchase. Do we need to verify that our new car purchases have batteries, parking lights and air filters in the future? I guess "let the buyer beware" reigns supreme at Hyundai!
David J Nace
More 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Motor America - service on 2009 hyundai sonata at autonation hyundai o'hare
- Hyundai Motor America - I am complaining about my 2012 hyundai sonata
- Hyundai Motor America - customer service and poor service at napleton hyundai
- Hyundai Motor America - napleton hyundai
- Hyundai Brackenfell - hyundai accent hatch 1.6 fluid automatic - demo 2016