2001 Ford F550 Truck / beware! you can hurt yourself!
My truck was rolled over on it's passenger side while driving on the interstate. The reason for the accident was both passenger rear wheels had fallen off the truck due to all ten lug nut studs just snapping off flush with the face of the axle.in other words, I lost wheels, tires, lug studs and nuts all in one instance. Law enforcement did not citate me for the wreck because I was not at fault for anything. Just from talking to people who run these trucks with cranes and mechanic bodies such as my truck was equipped, a caterpillar dealer in louisiana had this problem happen on two occasions. I am just lucky that I was not hurt and that no one was close enough to my accident on the interstate to damage their vehicle or put anyone else at risk. I was wondering if someone could investigate this situation nationally so this problem does not hurt or kill anyone else.
More 2001 Ford F550 Truck Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - 2019 f-150 lariat, crew cab with v-6 eco boost engine
- Ford Motor Company - 2015 ford fusion se hybrid
- Ford Motor Company - 2017 Ford F150 leaking water on the driver side floor board for the third time
- Ford Motor Company - ford focus cars equipped with dps 6 dual clutch power shift transmission
- Ford Motor Company - made appointment at newins ford after 9hrs nothing was done