2001 Ford F550 Truck / beware! you can hurt yourself!
My truck was rolled over on it's passenger side while driving on the interstate. The reason for the accident was both passenger rear wheels had fallen off the truck due to all ten lug nut studs just snapping off flush with the face of the axle.in other words, I lost wheels, tires, lug studs and nuts all in one instance. Law enforcement did not citate me for the wreck because I was not at fault for anything. Just from talking to people who run these trucks with cranes and mechanic bodies such as my truck was equipped, a caterpillar dealer in louisiana had this problem happen on two occasions. I am just lucky that I was not hurt and that no one was close enough to my accident on the interstate to damage their vehicle or put anyone else at risk. I was wondering if someone could investigate this situation nationally so this problem does not hurt or kill anyone else.
More 2001 Ford F550 Truck Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - ford fiesta 1998 ford can no longer service
- Ford Motor Company - 2013 ford edge awd
- Ford Motor Company - 01 expeditionxlt taken to galpin ford for smog issue. they performed incomplete repairs
- Ford Motor Company - customer satisfaction program 18n03
- Ford Motor Company - battery exploded