1952 / racism

Posted: Feb 3, 2018 by   User
Albany, NY, United States
My first visit to Outback Steakhouse is also my last. The service, or rather the lack of service, is disgusting. Once seated, my party and i were promptly greeted by a server, who took our drink and appetizer orders. From that point, we had to flag down passing servers, as our original server was tending bar. We noticed that none of the other guests seemed to be ignored, quite the contrary. At no point did anyone come to our table to question us regarding our satisfaction. We even had to flag someone down to pay our bill! Never have I received such blatant disrespect. Being the only group of color in the restaurant I feel very strongly that we were treated so horribly based on our color. We were ignored by tbe waitstaff, and i find that treatment demeaning, to say the very least.
Complaint comments Comments (12)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Food

Comments

N  4th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Instead of playing the race card why not leave the country and go home. Sick and tired of you people playing the race card when things do not go your way.
N  4th of Feb, 2018 by  user  Agree Disagree +1 Votes
If your server was also the bartender, then your server was working two stations at once. Is this to the first time you have ever eaten out? Servers get paid by table, and no server will encroach on another server's table. So you were not being ignored for your color. You were ignored because you were not their table. Now, that doesn't mean the bartender shouldn't have waited on you like they were supposed to. But it has shirt to do with racism. This [censor] is why real racism is ignored, and I have to tell you, with people like you making race about everything, I really wouldn't care if someone was racist against you.
D  4th of Feb, 2018 by  user  Agree Disagree +1 Votes
The race card is overplayed
N  4th of Feb, 2018 by  user  Agree Disagree -1 Votes
@SubSquirrel How about you leave!!! So we don't have to listen to your crying.go get mommy!
N  4th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree +2 Votes
@alanlevin@yahoo.com The only one crying is you and the OP. Most likely the OP is racist against the people working there by ASSuming that they are racist based on their white skin.
N  4th of Feb, 2018 by  user  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@alanlevin@yahoo.com Excuse me? Where am I crying? I posted a comment in agreement with ccarede. We generally agree on most of our comments. Did you not like my post earlier when you claimed to be a lawyer but I challenged the validity of your claim? You posted like an educated factory worker with poor grammar, punctuation and sentence structure.

If you feel I'm a bother to you, ignore me. I'm not leaving because of you or anyone else.

My mommy kvells over me, her only daughter, and she's almost 83. Is your mommy proud of you
N  4th of Feb, 2018 by  user  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@SubSquirrel Uneducated. Auto spell gets me again
N  4th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@SubSquirrel I think that they meant that comment for me since I told the OP to leave the country if they are going to play the race card. Then again they seem to have a boner with you because you called them out on their spelling and grammar when they posed as a lawyer.
N  5th of Feb, 2018 by  user  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@ccarede It gave me a good laugh this morning. I figured it was meant for someone else but just in case, I defended myself. His other post was poorly written and not representative of most lawyers.
N  5th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Would you like to discard the Race Card, and go fish??????
D  6th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Wow...uneducated factory worker...nice
N  6th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@Erikst You are the uneducated one. Anyone seeing your spelling, grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure can see this. Then there is your lack of reading. When you read a review you do not see everyone's updates before making a judgement. You call everyone stupid when you really are.

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree