1800Skyride / funny look

1 Kennesaw, GA, United States

I went to 800Skyride and thought i was looked at funny or not right. I am not sure who it was or if they even worked for 1800skyride but it might have been. anyways i went into 1800skyride to take a skydiving adventure that my mother had bought me a year before. Well when i showed up some guy looked at me funny. He may have just been looking at the TV behind me but i thought he looked at me kinda funny. He also never bent me over his knee and spanked me. Thats one of the reasons o booked but i ended up going to burger kind later and ate a good burger and fries. French fries are a scary side item if you ever look it them right., Well i know you know that Wendy's is the best fast food or at least the cleanest you know one time at burger king i found a poop in the urinal i mean how do they do that. I would think you would have to pull your pants down push your butt up against the wall and then try and squeeze one out and make sure nobody walks in on you pushing your butt against the urinal. you couldn't explain your way out of that one.