1800Flowers.com / charged credit card but no delivery.

1 Stockbridge, GA, United States

I placed an order with 1800Flowers on 2/5/09 with a delivery date of 2/12/09, 1 full week in advance. After speaking with the person whom I scheduled to send flowers to for Valentine's Day, I am informed they NEVER arrived. So much for the surprise huh?

I called 1800Flowers customer service line twice. 1st time, the rep asked to call me back and did so within 30 minutes, stating he had spoke to the florist they routed my order to and the flowers were on their delivery truck and would arrive in 60 minutes or less.

3 Hours later, still NO FLOWER DELIVERY ... I call customer service for the 2nd time, I am placed on hold for 10 minutes, when I do get a rep on the line, I am given nothing but excuses. I am furious by now, ask to speak to a supervisor. I am placed on hold for 30 minutes, no one ever picked up.

I would strongly suggest to anyone who wants to have flowers sent delivery online DO NOT USE 1800FLOWERS.

I will be calling my bank to dispute the charges they made to my credit card and have spoke to my attorney who tells me I can file suit for fraud since they charged my credit card account and did not follow through under the terms of their service!!!

Mr. Huff