1800Flowers / rip off
I sent flowers to a sick employee on may 23, 2008 and they charged me 11.99 for a membership to livewell since june 2008. I did not realize this recurring charge because I failed to review my statement carefully. Thankfully american express removed the charges from aug, sept, and oct.
After reading all the comments, it seems like I will have to fight with live well/1-800-flowers to get my money back. I did not know I would be charged 11.99 a month just for ordering flowers online from this company. I only signed up for the free rewards program and receipt of promotions. Beware!!! It's better to support your local florist without going through the drama!
More 1800Flowers Complaints & Reviews
- 1800Flowers.com - anonymous flowers? tough! 
- Teleflora, Ftd, 1800Flowers - Do not order from teleflora, ftd or 1800flowers 
- 1800Flowers - scam and cheating 
- 1800Flowers. CA - bad service 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - lack of training for employees 
- 1800Flowers.com - flower delivery not arrived for daughters birthday
- 1-800-Flowers.com - delivery and lack of customer service
- 1-800-Flowers.com - I ordered two (2) amazing mom bouquet-large for mother's day - got nothing!!
- 1-800-Flowers.com - mother's day ruined for myself and 2 daughters, delivery set for week after mothers day 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - flowers for mothers day