123Print / Don't use them

I got business cards from 123print & when I they come, then they were absolutely crap quality I would not recommend any one to buy from them ever again. I am very disappointed but I did not send them back I needed them in a hurry, with starting my own business and all. I regret it now I wish I had of sent them back. I am worried about what I buy on the net now I want to buy posters but I don’t know who to go to now. My friend has told me about vistaprint I might try them.

Va

Comments

• Sp
      30th of Aug, 2008

123Print is TRASH! They took over 10 days to deliver my order of business labels, and when I got them, I started putting all of them on my business products… and now i see that they missed a letter! What ###s! I sat there and triple checked to make sure that It was spelled right. 4 People looked at it and I took a screen shot of it so I can match it. Sure enough, the screen shot I took on my computer before I clicked accept was correct and now all of my business products have the wrong contact information. I would NEVER use these people again. Try using someone more local or maybe a different corporation who offers a preview of your work after they have received it.
    They did not respond to me, the customer service chat program they have there offered me a "goodwill" product to make me happy and replace my order. Then he revoked that and said that he was not able to do it because I used up half a roll when I ordered 4 ROLLS!

Please, use another service other than this one.

P.S. Their labels do not come off for anything! If you put it on something and try to take it off… you will have A LOT of white tape glue and ripped paper.

29th of Oct, 2008

Don't buy from Vistaprint..terrible quality. 48hourprint.com is pretty good though a bit more $$..

• Ca
      6th of Jan, 2010

I was ASTOUNDED! You're right, this is a CRAP COMPANY. I ordered 2 rolls of address labels. And got BLANK LABELS. Upon returning to their site and going through their "instant communication", which I copied for the credit card company for reversal of payment proof of their terrible order, they went round and round how "I fouled up the order". I've been ordering labels from another company for decades and it was never wrong, why I switched I'll never know. This is a ### company and wouldn't give me back my money for BLANK LABELS! They wanted me to spend my own money $5 to ship their mistake-order back to them for the refund of $20.00, if I could even get THAT!

NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY, IT WON'T BE RIGHT AND WILL BE A RIP-OFF. Might as well just take that money and burn it, they're CROOKS! Carol Kaye of www.carolkaye.com they're not worth my time but I will make sure others hear about them.

• Ev
      8th of Jan, 2011

I ordered 200 business cards from 123print for my catering business...the black cards were dark GREEN! The paper was cheap. The edges looked as if they were cut by hand. It will be interesting to see if they comply with my demand of a refund as well as agreeing to send a return container so I can return this joke of a job back to them.
    Beware. Do NOT use this company.