123helpme.com / Avoid them

123helpme.com displays advertisments in which lead the reader to believe that their business is a solution for the person that is looking for a completed, high quality essay, or paper.

In essence, the website represents itself as being worthy of actually delivering a completed essay. BUT, my experience with 123helpme.com was extremely outgrageous, and negligent on their behalf.
First off, the "purchased version" of the essay that i bought was merely 15 words more than the "sample version"
But the most significant thing about the "purchased version", is that a large portion of the actual essay is not presented in any type of proper format whatsoever. Half of the 880 words that was purchased were listed phrases among the beginning and ending paragraphs.
I mean, this is just rediculous.
i am sure that this has happened in the past, and they are probably do not list their mailing address, or phone number in hopes to try and avoid a lawsuit.

Comments

• St
      14th of May, 2017

123helpme.com are SCAM ARTISTS! I purchased their monthly service because I find it helpful to read other essays to get the creative juices flowing. After reading 2 essays, I cancelled the subscription immediately. I did not expect a refund of my March payment of $29.95 because you pay up front for the month. I get that. However, I was surprised when I was billed in April for a second month for $29.95. I contacted PayPal and was told after their investigation that the company said I had not cancelled. I went to the 123helpme website and tried to find their phone number. Surprise, surprise - they have no phone number, no address. You have to contact them via email, which I did. I have been given a complete runaround. You never get the name or ID number of the person who is returning your emails. They told me that to be reimbursed for this mistake, I should have contacted them within 48 hours. When I sent them proof that I had emailed them within 48 hours, they simply sent me an email stating that my ticket had been closed. In the end, I gave up and they have $59.90 of my money for reading 2 essays that were definitely not college level writing. I have filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and encourage others who have been scammed to do the same and put this company out of business. https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/#&panel1-6

• Bo
      17th of Jun, 2017

@Stormy Li Maybe you should write your own papers from now on.

• Sh
      12th of Oct, 2017

@Stormy Li can you provide me the email please because they charged me 29.95 and when i go to the website to cancel it, IT SAYS TO PICK A PLAN. REPLY ASAP. THANK YOU

7th of Jun, 2017

Fraud Alert
    Don't purchase anything from these [censor] they are fraud, I purchased an essay from their site from my sister 's credit card $2 for 2days and on second day they took $29 from her account. I went again on thoer site after 2 days and tried to get anoher essay but I didn't have access to full essay so I went on another 2 days trial for $2, by that time I didnt check they already took $29. My sister checked her account statement yesterday and finds out that they are charging her $29 every month, sometimes twice a month . I emailed them to refund our money back they replied me saying when I went on two days trial it wasn't cancelled after two days which was a lie because I had to went on two days trial again after the first time I signed in. They took so much money from ber account and. Now these [censor] are refusing to refund the amount. Im going to sue them, I called my lawyer I have all the proofs, my account statements their emails.
    Please be alrest DONT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM. THEY ARE FRAUD
    Plus I will everyone in my university, not to purchase anything from this site so they can't rip off more students

• Bo
      17th of Jun, 2017

@Sa Ba Maybe you should write your own paper.

• Ri
      20th of Apr, 2018

@Sa Ba I had the exact same problem. I sent them an email advising them that I am going to file a complaint with the BBB (Better Business Bureau) . I also let them know that I am going to reach out to others via social media to find out who else has been scammed to possibly file a "class action" lawsuit against them for their false advertisement and unethical business practices. Could you please email me your information so we can possibly shut these scammers down and get our refund that we are entitled to according to their website? My email address is ritaekraft@outlook.com. If anyone else has experienced this problem and is reading this, please send me an email too.

Thank you!
    Rita

• Om
      19th of Dec, 2017

Can someone PLEASE HELP ME CANCEL MY ACCOUNT ON THAT SCAM OF A WEBSITE? I can't find anything on the website- there is no link for cancellation!!! Please email me if you know how to do that: omerfarukatas96 at gmail com

• Ex
      11th of Jan, 2018

That's lovely. I haven't bought anything. I was under the impression there were good free essays for examples of anthologies, and some minutes of scouring and "sorting by color rating", I noticed it went from Strong > Good > Better > Strong > Powerful > Term > Research. No free color rating found. I thought something was fishy and lord and behold - they keep pushing for an upgrade. I noticed the Contact only gave a mere "post a message for us" with no real information - figured it was a scam site. Beware, people.

• Mb
      24th of Apr, 2018

Here's the owner of the website if you want to sue them, I was looking around and it says they hide their identity, so I figured that it should be a scam

Organisation: 1&1 Internet Inc
    Phone Type: freephone
    Email: United States

• Cr
      9th of May, 2018

Even if you call that 877 number it gives you the number 8004612631 which tells you to leave a message and your call will be returned.