Compass Bankunethical business practice

R

DO NOT BANK AT COMPASS BANK--THEY ARE UNETHICAL! I have had a great deal of trouble with Compass Bank using unethical business practices. I have deposited checks which are not credited for 4 days; meanwhile the bank is deducting debits immediately that occurred after the deposit, causing my account to be overdrawn, even though I had deposited sufficient funds to cover the debits. The bank will not eliminate the overdraft charges of over $300, even though I had sufficient funds to cover the debits. I am furious with them. DO NOT BANK AT COMPASS BANK--THEY ARE UNETHICAL!