The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Columbia House DVD Club — Got movies-did not order
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
In Jan 2007, I was a victim of identity theft and Internet fraud. I received DVD's from Columbia House that I did not order. I got billing from them for the amount of $106.76, with threats of turning me over to a collection agency. This was recently, after over a year of hearing nothing from these people, and thinking this problem had been resolved. There were 41 other fraudulent charges against my account and all others were corrected. Before Christmas, I returned 9 DVD's to them, still sealed, along with a letter of explanation, their bill, and documentation of the fraud, as well as a copy of a complaint filed with the Internet Crime Complaint Center, all dated Jan 2007. Today, 31Dec 2008, I get another statement from them for the $106.76, and telling me that this account has been reported to a consumer reporting agency, with the further threat of referring the account to a national collection agency. How do I get these dogs off my back?? Like others of you, I can't get anyone to answer the phone, and the websites are no help, except maybe this one.
More Columbia House DVD Club Complaints & Reviews
- Columbia House - This company is a SCAM!
- Columbia House DVD - Not able to cancel membership
- Takhar Group / Columbia House - Unknown Debt Collection
- Columbia House - www.columbiahouse.com - The biggest scam there is!
- Columbia House DVD Club - Should be investigated for criminal fraud
- Columbia House - Bad service
- Columbia House DVD - Unauthorized withdrawal!
- COLUMBIA HOUSE DVD SCAM - Ridiculous!
- Columbia House & TLG GREATFN(Trilegiant Incorporated) - deceptive selling practices
- ColumbiahouseDVDclub.com - Scam and cheating!