ColourPopbroken shadow loose in container. emailed and still no response

I emailed colourpop Tuesday about my product that i received broken in half and sliding around in its container. I tried pressing it down like others have said..but the crack wont seal and it slide around still and was like the formula for that one wasnt good. I first contacted them through facebook messenger and no response what so ever! why have it when they wont respond?! I then when to contact them through customer service. i could not attach pictures for some reason but i had informed them that i did on the facebook messenger. I still not have heard anything from them. This was my first order ever. The product was padded good. But apparently not good enough. I swatched some of the other things i received and love the pigment and such. i just spent $95 on another couple orders combined. They will probably be my last orders since they do not respond ever to customers.