Coles Supermarkets Sanctuary Lakes — trolleys
I have emailed Coles manager Sanctuary Lakes about trolleys left around the area
they can be left there for extended periods of time.
It is making the neighborhood look like a third world country.
Coles have to put wheel locks on their trolleys to stop them from leaving the car park.
Response from Coles today was that the trolley would be picked up today and in future call the number to report.
The trolley in Finchley Road Point Cook has been there since last Thursday 9/8/18 so I dont know what day they do pick up.
The roads are narrow and these trolleys can be pushed onto the road and possibly cause a accident, I wonder if Coles could be negligent if this does occur.
More Coles Supermarkets Sanctuary Lakes Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - poor customer service 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats