Coles SupermarketsI am complaining about customer service

K

ColesStore: 772 - CS Sylvania
Date 08/07/2017 around 10:35 AM
Staff at Tabaco register Name: Melinda

I was waiting for my turn as the staff, Melinda was serving a customer. And then I noticed a man coming later and waiting to be serviced. He came after me.

However, as soon as she finished serving the first customer and asked the man (who came later than me), what he wanted.
I was wondering what was going on as I came before himn and waited for her service and also she knew I was there first.
The man told the staff, Melinda, what he wanted and then looked at me. He expressed that that was not my fault as she asked me first so I got service first.
After the customer left, the staff, Melinda asked me what I wanted. So I asked her why she served him first even though I was before him.
She made an excuse that he did not complete his shopping and he already waited for his turn before. This was not true as the man said that she asked him first so he told her what he want although he came later.
I felt very upset as I felt that she discriminated customers when she was serving. The man is white and I am Asian. She treated customer differently.
This is not the only incident as I have noticed that she generally is unfriendly and rough at the tabaco register when I do shopping at that Coles.
I complained verbally to one guy who was in charge in the fresh fruit and vegetable section at that time. I don't think he has done something for this complaint.