Coles Supermarkets — devondale 36 slices
I purchased a 36 pack of Devondale cheese slices last week.
I am a fan of this product due to it's constant quality and the kids love it in their school lunches.
However on this occasion when unwrapping the slice the cheese is sticky and soft, it sticks to my fingers and the plastic and comes off the plastic in bits.
There is no way a child could unwrap it without making a hell of a mess.
I can assure you from purchase to the fridge was under 10 minutes.
I am reluctant to buy this product again.
More Coles Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - poor customer service 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats