Coles Supermarkets — damaged products from online home delivery
Dear Sir or Madame,
I received our online home delivery early today, the laundry liquid leaked over the 6 products. I pointed this out to the delivery man who advised me to contact you for a refund.
The items concerned are:
Salada 2.00 x 4 (8.00)
Laundry liquid 1.50
Clearly as these items have had chemical detergent on them they are spoiled.
Attached is invoice detailing items and photos of the items.
More Coles Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - poor customer service 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats