Coles Supermarkets — coles beef lasagne 350g australian beef ragu, fresh pasta and bechamel sauce
This product says best results to oven cook. When I followed the instructions, it resulted in a plastic type smell coming from oven and when I opened the oven there was a lot of smoke and even more chemical type smell. There were little black specks on top of the lasagne, they looked like they may have been from the black container.
I am concerned that I was breathing in this plastic smelling air.
Are you able to advise me any health hazard I may have faced from cooking the lasagne this way?
More Coles Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - poor customer service 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats