Coles Supermarkets Australia — so much plastic being used in deli - not environmentally supportive
I can't believe that a company that has taken plastic bags away can be so 2 faced about the new processes being used in the Fresh Food Deli. Every time ham or lunch meat etc get sliced/customer served it requires new plastic wrap and placed in back fridge. What was wrong with putting it back on the plate in the cabinet that the customer can see product and likely choose additional product because it looks nice. Management think about your wasteful plastic practices in store!!
So much more waste being generated- does not make sense.
More Coles Supermarkets Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - Poor Customer Service
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats