Coles Supermarkets Australia — customer service representative
This is in regards to the Coles Supermarket store at Hoppers Crossing, Vic 3029 Australia.
I went to the store around 10:40 pm AEST on 12th Oct 2019 to buy yogurt. The CSR named as Emily was serving 2 customers, 1 at smokes and 1 at grocery, I was the third one. Anyway the only point here was she took 10 minutes to serve us just because the other 2 customers seemed to be friends of her. I've too worked in customer service jobs and do understand the importance of having a short talk with the customers but in this case I found the CSR very rude. Even when I gently informed her about this she didn't care to apologise or about showing some gratitude and just turned her back on me. I am regular customer at Coles Supermarkets and would appreciate some better CSR serving the customers.
Thanks & Regards,
Gagandeep S. Khanna
More Coles Supermarkets Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - poor customer service 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats