Colesrude staff

M

On a Sunday morning while shopping with my partner.
We were near The meat section.
There were meat cutters behind the counter and one man said "I'd f*** her", and The other man said " f***ing slapper, I'd rather f*** the fat old cow over there".
And then called me a "f***ing monkey".
My partner who is of Greek heritage was furious, he asked the men for their names they tried to cover their name tags one was Loyd and the other he could not see.
They told him to piss off and held there knives up as a warning. We hZve not been back since.
This should not be allowed to happen.

• To
    tommytomato May 31, 2016

Not happy with the way a store manager treat's and speaks to a pregnant woman, yes my fiancée, I under stand the store manager has a job to do and a store to run, but from what I've heard and seen, I sure Cole's or the current manager doesn't want to take the responsibility for some losing a child over stress from work specially when the words are coming from the store manager their are ways to talk to staff as we all know, a lot of people locally are complaining about this manager, to me this is not on, Coles is already in the news

john bizewski Sep 13, 2015

Roast pork was advertised in the deli at 13.99 a kilo
    I asked the girl for 250 gram and she told me that only the 3 or 4 slices in the tray were that price and if she was to slice more it would be 23.99 a kilo
    needless to say I was disgusted and went elsewhere
    this happened today 13/9/15

• Re
    Reviewer70116 Sep 03, 2015

She is just a really rude *itch. 02/09 and 03/09 - I have had to deal with this piece of work twice in two days (hiring a carpet cleaner) and it has just about wrecked me! What a rude individual. It's nothing in particular. Just everything in general. I'm a 'you can't bring me down, customer' and man she did her best to take the best out of me. I am willing to walk back in there and tell her to cut a new leaf! Cz I am sick of her taking any bananas out of my tree! Take a leaf out of my book. Be polite. Nod. B friendly. Accept service with a smile. All she does - 2:00pm Wednesday and 10:40am Thursday is give me grief! That woman is frozen in time. Tell her to get with the flow - customer service is really important these days! Post Code 4700 - City Centre Plaza shopping centre. Can something be done about her. She has a fat ### and a *itching attitude to go with it. Please !

• Ve
    vedo May 18, 2014

Just this morning while waiting to be served at Munno para service deli and the girl serving asked a staff member to call priority one. He looked at her and just turned away ignoring her completely while four of us were still waiting to get served. It wasn't until I was being served and given an apology for the wait, when i mentioned that was rude of him and was shocked to hear that he is the stores support staff. That is completely rude not only to the customers waiting but also to the staff working for him and to be treated that way. Not only did the girl have to excuse herself twice to call priority but no one came to help.