Coles Roselandsgarry (manager)

A Jun 15, 2018 Review updated:

I went instore to purchase cigarettes, and I asked for $20 cash out all in coins, I have said twice ALL IN COINS. He did not listen and proceeded to give me a note and when I corrected him, he said "this isn't China, we need the coins it's public holiday" I was mortified and left almost in tears. I called to speak to a manager and unfortunately he was the manager. I am Filipino and consider this an act of racism. I would like to make a formal complaint and I would like to be taken seriously as this is not something to be tolerated. If he hated asains, he should not be working.

• Wi
    WillardScottCrick Jun 18, 2018

I agree with you whole heartedly, Coles are fast becoming synonymous with rude, uncaring and shabby customer service and now care to bring racist commentary into the mix as well.I would lodge a formal complaint if I were you also.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices