Coles Mount Barker โ€” pork boneless roast

L Review updated:

Today i purchased a Forquarter Pork Boneless. I at $7.50 a kilo i bought a large piece @ a total cost of $ 19.23 .. The first disapointment was the smell as i opened the bag, it smelt dirty. we did cook some up adding a marinade but it was unedible. It tasted awful but the worst thing was myself encountering a metal object representing a nail which i bit heavily into. I will return the product tomorrow (over 100kms round trip) to lodge a complaint with the store. I am a regular customer of this Coles store but i question my loyalty now as there is 2 other supermarkets close by.

• Updated by John Clift ยท Jul 04, 2019

As well as the different varieties of stock not being available. The self checkout is a huge pain, some won't take cash others card only and you're forever calling for help as something invariably goes wrong. If you were truly concerned about customer service, I'd get rid of these bottlenecks and employ more checkout staff, really customers are herded like cattle runs.

• Updated by Raymond1 ยท Aug 11, 2019

You make sure that all real meat has no male testosterone added or grown in it and you label eat it hormone free please advise your customers that chicken is not suitable for men to eat because the company's feed it with ovarian oestrogen and female growth hormonehormone

Jase.2316 Dec 11, 2018

Look like black things I buy this product all the time and never seen this before it looks to me like there machines are not cleaned

• Fi
    Finnelley Dec 11, 2018

I regularly buy this product, however I was very disappointed last night when there was only one piece of chicken the size of a five cent piece. Have you changed your recipe?

• Ca
    CarrotHu Dec 12, 2018

18/10/2018 around 12:15pm at coles shop located in sunnybank hills, qld. the counter staff talked to me unrespectly but with a smiling face when i checking out. That was so annoying. Very bad shopping experience!

• Ti
    Tiffany Rana Jan 06, 2019

I purchased a punnet of Raspberries from Coles Unley, SA on Tuesday 18th December 2018 and when I opened them they were all mouldy. Not one raspberry was good to look at let alone eat.

How can a product of this poor nature be sold and expected to be eaten by your customers.

I would appreciate a full refund and a replacement

Thank you.

• Ca
    Cammy29 Jan 06, 2019

I have received a coles myer gift card that I was unable to use over the Christmas period on 3 seperate occasions ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜  Please contact me on 0404443293. Not happy. Many thanks

• Ev
    EvieR Jan 06, 2019

I think this is a SCAM
    I am constantly receiving emails and text messages from Coles.
    I have never entered any competitions at all from Coles.
    This is the text message I received this morning,

Hi We have tried to contact you regarding your reward from Coles. Click to claim: http://www.4h.gg/s/2hbkgu/59z DLD

Please Help

• Al
    Aleks Babic Mar 24, 2019

Coles Truck driving recklessly on Lord street after Ried hwy WA, rego - 1gio376 at 7.25am on the 13th off March. He almost whiped me out after swerving into my lane with no indicator I could have been seriously injured if I didn't brake and swerve out of the way

• Do
    Douglas Simonds Apr 03, 2019

The Coles Loading bay at Malvern has been an untidy mess for some months.
    What does not go in the large bin just stays on the concrete floor

• Ow
    Owlss Apr 10, 2019

Just asked the staff a simple question at the express checkout, but met with an annoyed attitude and question: did you see them around? its already finished!
    The checkout at coles must be a very stressful job, but all they need to tell customer is just: its finished or sold out. This level of customer service is unacceptable I think.

Manmit Apr 21, 2019

Purchased lamb cutlets yesterday.
    They were rotten... Smelly, Discolored.

Norman John May 14, 2019

I have tried to no avail to speak to a human about resetting my ap pin. The online system has locked me out and I find the whole process frustrating despite attempts to resolve this with online chat. Remains unresolved and locked out for 24 hours! Not happy

• Da
    David A Johnston May 25, 2019

Great new store at North Rocks NSW but extremely disappointed to find that store does not stock Norco brand milk. Does not fit with advertising that Coles supports Australian farmers and was a stocked item at old store.

Pre store opening indicated that new store would be a "full range" store.

Chet Politansky Jun 30, 2019

Shopped at Coles Nepean Centro this morning, I mentioned to a staff member that stands and greets you on your way in that there were no trolley wipes and most of the time there isn't any, in reply she said WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO ABOUT IT, I bit my tongue and moved on I was appalled at her response
    Regards

John Clift Jul 10, 2019

Store opens 7.30a.m. I start shopping at 9a.m. Never any fresh bread ๐Ÿž sliced and bagged. Some staff scowl when asked for help. And stock varieties of yoghurt, ice cream even spreadable pickles and Sargants pies.It's got to the stage whenever possible I bypass this Supermarket.

• Se
    setair Jul 13, 2019

I have 14 fresh food container credits to use but the only containers that are still available are for 16 credits. I am unhappy i may not be unable to use these before the promotion runs out. Can you provide an option so i dont loose my promotional credits.
    I await your response
    Carolyn Arnold

• Iw
    I wonder why??? Jul 18, 2019

This last two weeks I have had several issues namely; mouldy strawberries, bad bananas, green potatoes in bags and loose, cooked chicken which was dry and hard in places and really greasy, porterhouse steak full of gristle, lamb chops with far too much fat.
    I get fed up with returning unsatisfactory produce to this supermarket.

• Kb
    Kbig Jul 23, 2019

Can't believe a multi national company would lower it self for the sale of profits over the planet

More plastic
    Voting by changing supermarkets
    Was spending average $14000 per year

Jamesg1988 Jul 27, 2019

Bought 300grams of middle bacon and clearly looks like you have somehow made the rasher part out of 2 left over tails. You can clearly see 2 parts of fat in the target. The uncooked picture is the tail.

Maree Murphy Jul 28, 2019

Chris #c10450050.Told great refund policy over phone. Listen to tape!!!
    James unhelpful won't listen.
    Staff & managers need better training:- re policy .

• Ne
    Newuser12345 Aug 07, 2019

I noticed that most of check out staffs are unfriendly. They don't greeting. And one a check out woman rudely signalling me to bring the items on the convey belt closer to her instead of using the automating convey belt system?. Now I use the self -check out to avoid these unfriendly staffs.

• Ra
    Raymond1 Aug 17, 2019

i took your fresh chicken for independent testing and it is full of female growth and ovarian oestrogen which makes it's not fit for male consumption please label and advice such things to your male customers

• Do
    dofal Aug 20, 2019

I am on workcare with pyscial and mental my doctors were moved to cranbourne so it's hard sometimes to get certificate in on time so Craig when told to use my annual leave choose not to I am not getting paid for other month so I getting evict from home no medication it's is bullying

• Ka
    Karina kuyer Aug 31, 2019

I'm tired of new and young staff not sealing meat in bags, quite often when I unwrap paper from the deli the meat is exsposed, it's a waste of my money and trying to approach staff about there lack of concern is frustrating.

• Be
    Benjamin w s Sep 03, 2019

Chicken in the package has made myself and my partner very sick we don't even know if it was off on the day when we purchased it

We have gotten the chicken from 5 Willowdale Drive,
    Willowdale, 2179 coles

• Ne
    neha roshan Sep 04, 2019

I bought it from Coles Blacktown NSW. Came home and opened the drink and it tasted acidic and horrible. How can I get my money back.

• Mf
    mforluck Sep 07, 2019

Quite often the Coles baked bread shelves are empty or nearly empty and I have to come back at another time to get the bread I like. This was the case again last Saturday the 31st August. It seems that planning and restocking of this section needs to be improved significantly.

Maree 26 Sep 08, 2019

Hi there why is it at diamond creek store doesn't give out free fruit to the kids but other stores do????? It is such a good idea why not??

• De
    Denis Scanlon Sep 14, 2019

I tried your on-line shopping for the first (and last) time! You charged me a delivery charge $10 and your promotion said the delivery was free!

The delivery driver dumped the order at the door and didn't ring the doorbell or even knock! Total Charged $59.45 Store 0651 LC: 04

Name Denis Scanlon 3 Nordic Road Dandenong North Vic 3175
    0490 864 580

• Da
    Daniel Farnden Sep 28, 2019

I want to say that on Saturday afternoon the 21 September we were in the store and Ellie went beyond what she would be expected to do with a trouble client my Friend and this was the only place I could find to send a positive report about her

• Mo
    Mohammed Harris Oct 01, 2019

I just bought a pack of Roast chicken from Coles, Noble Park.
    Chicken was roast to burnt.
    Bad taste and charred.

- Harris

Sayed Mahdi Oct 17, 2019

I just bought juice now, and found fly in a fully sealed juice bottle.

Andrew1539 Oct 27, 2019

I bought this product thinking it was going to taste good as most Portuguese products do but found this product to taste absolutely disgusting. It tasted like it had detergent of some sorts as a marinade not a Portuguese chicken flavour by any means so in the bin it went. I found this product fowl. Excuse the pun.

• Ry
    RyanSickest Nov 02, 2019

Ridiculous I was not allowed entry into the store i visit every night but was told no due to it being closed while customers were in store being served and still 10 minutes until closing. Why the fuck is there a word limit to your complaints my complaint should not be overlooked simply because of the number of words very poor service

• Ni
    NinaMitch Nov 13, 2019

I asked Coles Ormeau if they would price match with Woolworths, they advertised Almond Breeze unsweetened Almond milk 1 litre for half price $1.25. I was told no. So I purchased 12 litres of it from there Ormeau Woolworths. I'm loyal to flybys ane Coles. It's disappointing that no questions were asked, it was just a straight no.

Chris M Hayes Dec 21, 2019

I would like to submit a complaint regarding the total lack of public toilet facilities at the Elsternwick store on Glenhuntly Road

• Rh
    Rhys Groves Jan 01, 2020

Was served today by the deli manager at Coles wilsonton today. I understand it is a stressful time but she was rude and Inconsiderate. Needs more training on customer service