Menu
Home Employment & Career Cognizant complaining about harassment by team leader

Cognizant review: complaining about harassment by team leader

S
Author of the complaint
6:45 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi,
My Name is Sibesh Ghosh I have worked in Cognizant from 30/07/2018 to 15/01/2019 My account was MSCRM.I was recruited as an .net resource there but after joining I came to know that I have been put in MSCRM account, that was also not an issue for me.After that we have gone through a training session but that was totally worthless .The worst thing was still waiting for me.Now I have been allocated in the project Lead by Kasturi Chatterjee (having associate id 249083) She always try to find any opportunity to humiliate me infornt of whole ODC whether I am guilty or not.She never follows office decorum.The only thing she know is to scrole her subordinat, And she likes to be surrounded by her foot lickers.Unfortunately she is so technically weak that she wanted her all work load will be distribued to her subordinate.I have taken the whole thing to my manager Mr.Amitava Biswas (having associate id 131242) But he has not taken any action at all.After that I have resigned from my job or else she has bounded me to give resignation.After resigned my HR manager Mr.Tirthankar Bose has called me and ask me the reason behind my resignation I have shared all the things there he has assured me he will take proper action ask me to send one mail to him stating all incident, I have done all the thing according his instruction, But after that I have been mailed that my last working date has been preponed from 21/01/2019 to 15/01/2019.Now my question is that without informing candidate how can they do that.I believe that they have also managed the HR manager .After my resignation Kasturi has done same things to two other guys also.So its my request to all to think twice before going to MSCRM account of Cognizant.Its is the one of the most worst account of Cognizant as per work culture .I know that I am doing this complain after few months of my resignation but I recently come to know of this portal from my friend.

More Cognizant complaints & reviews

Cognizant - worst it company in the whole world!
Cognizant - fraud & employee harassment by cognizant