Coaster Fine FurnitureDefective product material

DO NOT PURCHASE ANY MERCHANDISE FROM CYMAX OR COASTER fine Furniture
I recently purchased a Coaster TV Stands Contemporary TV Console with CONNECT-IT Power Drawer from Cymax. Once I started assembling the console, I noticed upon inserting the nails and screws in the material began to crumble. Once the "so called legs No. 6 were place on with little stability support, I noticed it could barely stand up. I have never, ever brought such a low quality product before. This was my worse experiment. I called Cymax and complained to them what was going on. I was told and I'm inserting Cymax email to me, ----- Original Message -----
From: Cymax Inquiry
To:
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 3:58 PM
Subject: Cymax Stores - Order ID: VRC121-5546528 [CaseID:5EB63067-8440-E111-B85B-842B2B42D90A]
Hello ???,
Thank you for your order with Cymax Stores.
We recently received your request to return the Coaster TV Stands Contemporary TV Console with CONNECT-IT Power Drawer. We are sorry to hear that you are not fully satisfied with your purchase. Unfortunately, this particular manufacturer cannot accept returns on merchandise that has been assembled /is not in the original packaging, as it is no longer in re-sellable condition. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. If you no longer wish to keep the product, we suggest that you look into selling it locally in order to obtain some of the purchase price back.
Again, I am very sorry that this product did not suite your needs, and we are not able to accept the return.
My only regret I have is not reading Cymax and Coaster Product Review. That was a NO, NO for me.
Based on reviews from other customers regarding Cymax and Coaster they seen to be in the business of ripping off consumer. Both companies need to be sanctioned or perhaps put out of business for selling defective and poor quality merchandise.

Ms. Rare

• Tm
    TMP47FL Jun 19, 2012

Bought an office chair for over $400. Executive Leather. The wheels are plastic junk. They bend and break off. The company could care less. They offer to send the same defective wheels. They state it's not their fault they don't make the furniture. The replacement wheels lasted little over a week before the first one fell apart again. I would NEVER purchase ANY item by COASTER.

• Pi
    Pissed007 Feb 16, 2012

I recently bought a Coaster Bed. Its a Audrey by Coaster. Its the biggest piece of junk I ever bought. I doubt it will last a year. The wood is flimsy. The bed box is two inches bigger all around then the mattress. They have about 10 nature colored pine looking wood pieces that lay from side frame to side frame to support the mattress, the natural yellow colored wood pieces are visible the entire lenghth of the bed when standing beside the bed. It looks awful! Notice how they have what looks like sponge rapped around the mattresses in all their picture to make up for the over size bed box? Notice how you don't get an angle shot showing you how the mattress fits on the base! Be carful! I suggest buying from a retailer that backs their products and has some quality control in place.