[Resolved] Coast Dental — reimbursments and refunds
I went to the Coast Dental location off Cascade. The service was prompt and courteous. However, there were issues in billing and I paid in full using my CareCredit Card. Insurance sent reimbursement for services to Coast Dental. I have been awaiting credit to be applied to my CareCredit account since late January. I have called the corporate location in Florida several times to speak with an operator. I am always transferred to someone's voicemail NEVER to have any call returned. It is now mid July. AVOID COAST DENTAL!!!
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Coast Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Coast Dental - fraud and cheating
- Coast Dental - rip-off
- Coast Dental - overcharges
- Coast Dental - lied about cavities
- Coast Dental - substandard dental service
- Coast Dental - liars and thieves
- Coast Dental - petient credit refund
- Coast Dental - patient/doctor privacy
- Coast Dental - overcharging and slow refunds
- Coast Dental - did not complete work as promised