[Resolved] Coast Dentalreimbursments and refunds

I went to the Coast Dental location off Cascade. The service was prompt and courteous. However, there were issues in billing and I paid in full using my CareCredit Card. Insurance sent reimbursement for services to Coast Dental. I have been awaiting credit to be applied to my CareCredit account since late January. I have called the corporate location in Florida several times to speak with an operator. I am always transferred to someone's voicemail NEVER to have any call returned. It is now mid July. AVOID COAST DENTAL!!!

• Coast Dental Services's response · Jul 20, 2012

In addition to contacting CareCredit via its parent company, GE Capital, I invite you to also call Coast Dental's patient relations team at 1-855-455-6601 or email me directly at [email protected] I would like to address your concerns, but your review was posted anonymously. I look forward to having the opportunity to assist you.

• Resolution Statement

• Pi
    Pissed Coast Dental Patient Jul 19, 2012

WATCH OUT!

• Ge
    GECapitalCares Jul 20, 2012

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 072012_cb_Anon**

We would like to look into your concern. Please email me at [email protected] with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account
    - Mailing address associated with the account
    - Your contact phone number

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,