Coachhandles on handbag

F

I have a coach bag given to me as a birthday gift from my sister which I loved and was proud of until in less than 3 months the handles started cracking and peeling to the point that I cant even hold the bag. I had to stop using it and said to myself to write a complaint; which in my hecticness of life just didt sit diwn to do until this weekend I saw my back ane tried to use as is but in my first trial I felt sooo embarassed that people would notice but even worse, I just cant even hold it with the pinching of the cracked hard material of the handle. I felt truly cheated to the point of writing this complaint and calling this out. Hoping that my special gift can be repaired by coach or deservingly replaced.