CMG CargoUnprofessional! Liar!

A Jun 12, 2021 Review updated:

Cmg cargo, anong ginagawa nyo sa mga boxes namin? March 5, 2021 nyo pinick up ang boxes ko (3huge boxes? As of today hindi nyo pa ndedeliver. Ang msaklap pa sa inyo wala kayong info or update man lang. Ung cargo ko eversince sa inyo ako ngpapadala dahil ngdedeliver kayo sa isla ngayong nsa city na after almost 4mos. Ssbhn nyo sken na ipick up nlng sa city dahil hindi na kayo mgdoor to door? Mga sinungaling! Sa dinami dami ng cargo company mas pinili ko pa dn sa inyo dhil kilala ko na kayo pero ngayon mga buwaya kayo! Hindi ninyo maibgay number ng amo ninyo e hindi nyo nga kayang isolve. Anong trabaho ng amo nyo tumanggap lng ng shod wla nmang gnagawa d msolve ang complaint ng mga tao.
Ttawagan ang opisina ninyo puro kayo iupdate at ttwagan wla nman kayong update! Ang msaklap pa kung tatawagan kayo ibaba nyo bgla ang telepono! Kung wala kayong cargo d nman kayo sasahod pero sadyang napakahirap ata kumuha ng update sa inyo dahil hindi nyo alam paano kayo mg update hindi consistent pag iba sumagot iba dn ang update anong gnagawa ng system ninyo? Kanya knya lang? Ipasara nyo nlng yang kumpanya ninyo dapat di kayo nag ooperate dahil walang kwenta serbisyo ninyo. Hindi ho pinupulot ang laman ng bagahe namin kaya huwag ninyong atimin na ipakain sa iba.

RESOLVED

• CMG Cargo's response · Jun 12, 2021

Dear Ayhena,

We are very sorry to hear your experience. However, we cannot track your shipment without any complete deteails. Kindly send us email to [email protected] with the shipper and consignee details along with tracking number and mobile number so we can urgently assist you. You may also call us at [protected].

• Updated by Ayhena · Jun 16, 2021

Your CSR is not helpful at all!!! My box is been with u for almost 4months. I paid my boxes here to deliver it door to door but unfortunately you cannot do that because as per your management its too expensive for your company to spend a single peny to send my box to our home when i myself already paid you in full before you collect my boxes. And you are offering me 100% shipping free on my next transaction do you think i will
    send again after what happened.

• CMG Cargo's response · Jun 21, 2021

Dear Valued Customer,

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused on the delay of arrival of your shipment.

Please send us an email with the your mobile number, tracking number, shipper and consignee name so we can urgently assist you.

For urgent inquiry, please call us at [protected] or whatsapp at +[protected]

Regards,

CMG Cargo

• Jv
    JV Bue Aug 20, 2021

I feel you! Until now this Cmg cargo did not deliver my packages! We should report this to the authorities! April pa box ko pero august 2021 n wala pa rin!

• Ti
    Tino06 Jul 21, 2021

What do you mean? Your box will not be forever delivered to the designated location?

They collected mine 30th of March 2021. Until now my daughter haven’t received anything! They always giving me the same alibis about the congestion in Singapore.

Better to report this company to the police. I’m not longer based in Dubai so if I were you go to the police station and report then and show all this bad reviews.