Elite Worldwide & Cargo Deliveries Logo

Elite Worldwide & Cargo Deliveries

Having problems with Elite Worldwide & Cargo Deliveries?

Elite Worldwide & Cargo Deliveries reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 22, 2010. The latest review 15kg parcel was posted on Feb 11, 2021. Elite Worldwide & Cargo Deliveries has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 10 reviews. Elite Worldwide & Cargo Deliveries has resolved 0 complaints.

Elite Worldwide & Cargo Deliveries Customer Service Contacts

Elite House, Oldham Street
Manchester, England, Greater Manchester
United Kingdom - M19JQ

Elite Worldwide & Cargo Deliveries Complaints & Reviews

Elite Worldwide & Cargo Deliveries15kg parcel

Dear agent. I want to know below reciept true or fake. My friend send me a parcel from uk to sri lanka. Agent asked me to 750$ for clear the baggege for a private bank account. Please reply me soon.

15kg parcel

Elite Worldwide & Cargo DeliveriesBranch or partner in srilanka

Hello,
    I want to know is there any branch or agent of your compny in sri lanka? A person who lived in uk, (not comfermed) is send me a mail I have a parcel through your service (on the way) and give the agent for clearence fee $750, (after they arrived) please help me solve this, it is a fake or real thing, I have a codenumber they gave me.

Elite Wordwide Tasimacilk Kargo SirketiDolandiriciK ve dolandirma

Länder lexx isimli ve ankarada bağlantısı olan bir şebeke. Dolandirici yapıyorlar. Kendilerinin. Yakalanıp gereğI neyse yapılmasını istiyorum
      Ve ayrıca benden aldıkları 1200 doları da istiyorum bu konuda bende telefon numaraları var

DolandiriciK ve dolandirma
      DolandiriciK ve dolandirma

Feb 04, 2020

Elite Worldwide & Cargo Deliveries — courier service

Dear Agent Courier, Last week my friend an Arabian woman living in Manchester UK sent a luggage weight 40...

Apr 02, 2019

Elite Worldwide & Cargo Deliveries — fee charges

Annbell triston sent me a parcel from kabul afghanistan 18, 40 kgs bill ewcd [protected]. (to claudio melo...

Elite Worldwide & Cargo Deliveries — 1 package 7kg

My relation sent me a package from Chicago, Usa to Vietnam but the Elite call me (in Vietnam) and told me...

Elite Worldwide & Cargo Delivery — delivery service

I was sent cargo from Damascus and i received a call to inform me that they have received it in their office...

Nairobi

lottery yahoomsn/ elite worldwide & cargo delivery — true or scam

hello, good day, i received an email from a person named Thomas Lampard according to him he was from a...

Elite Worldwide & Cargo Deliveries — to verify consigned parcel

I received an email from Elite Worldwide & cargo deliveries stating that a parcel consigned under my name a...

Elite Worldwide & Cargo Deliveries. — 1 Million GB Sterling cheque Delivery

From: Elite courier delivery service [chat now] ... View contact To: [protected]@yahoo.com Elite...