Club Pogogames will not load and let me play for the past 2 days

W

I have tried for the last 2 days to play a game called jungle gin and it takes a long time loading then it will not let me play i would like this fix asap so i can work on my badges i have tried to play other games and i get the same response. Please fix asap.

• Jf
    jfeaks1345 May 07, 2010

My Name is Gerald Graham, I got clues but when I went to get Mahjong escape china and another Mahjong one it would not let me have it. It said the country was not right. I live in canada, calgary alberta

janeal59 Jun 29, 2009

pogo allows java to keep me from making my games large enough to see! no point in paying the fee if i cant see the games

ann brewer Jun 23, 2009

i dont understand whyi cant get into beaker creatures on club pogo, always says GAME LOADING and that is as far as it goes.

• Le
    lesley Apr 19, 2009

i also cannot get connected to club pogo, it has been 2 days what is going on???? is this site going out of buisiness? help

Charles Golenor Dec 02, 2008

I cannot log on to Pogo or Club Pogo even though I have been a member for years.
    This happened before ; 0all I could get was a sign on screen for new members

• Sh
    sheila hensley Nov 12, 2008

I am at witts end with club pogo

Joan Ferko Nov 06, 2008

I used to play Pogo games but now I cannot. I updated my java to the latest. From what I read it seems that is the problem for many. It is frustrating because I do not know what to do.

Can someone please help me?

• Or
    orval a adams Oct 31, 2008

it has been 6 months for me not being able to play club pogo i need some one that will tell me or show me how to blay club pogo

• Do
    dorrie george Oct 08, 2008

My old Java worked fine and always played my games this new crap java won't let me play my games why did java change to screw people out of playing games for free.

• Pe
    Peggy Brown Aug 04, 2008

I know exactly what the other complaints mean! I just bought a new computer and only a very few pogo games will load. I took the computer back to Best Buy and had the "Geek Freaks" look at the problem. This did no good; they have no idea what the problem is either. We even uninstalled Java and reinstalled it thinking that may be where the problems lie. I have never had good results with the pogo techs either. They talk computer talk like I know what the heck they are talking about. You would need a degree or be Bill Gates to understand their instructions! If I can not resolve my issues with pogo I am going to terminate my membership!!!
    FRUSTRATED

• Do
    Doris Mansell Jul 23, 2008

Ilove word whomp and turbo 21 and majong garden but I can't get in any of them I have played them before but now they won't load I can still play other pogo games just not the ones I want to play

• He
    Helen Petraroi Jul 13, 2008

CAN NOT GET INTO JUNGLE JIM AND A FEW OTHER GAMES. I HAVE THA LATEST JAVA

• He
    Helen Petraroi Jul 13, 2008

I CAN NOT GETINTO JUNGLE JIM OR A FEW OTHER GAMES. iHAVE THE LATEST JAVA THIIS IS FRUSTRATING.

• Ji