Clientele Complaints & Reviews

Have a problem? Contact customer service, submit your complaint, find closest location, or read guest reviews below.

Clienteleifa/funeral policy

I have been contacting Clientele by email and whatsapp to cancel my policy and IFA business, and I have been receiving automated messages for response. I decided to change the date for my debit order to gain enough time to cancel my policy and not be debited for this month. Unfortunately they continued to debit inspite of changing the date and the account details. I then decided to call them... when I called they denied debiting and asked me to email my bank statement... I emailed the statement and no one responded... I decided to call again today then they said there is a 50 day notice soo they are not going to refund me.

They do everything quick to sign you with them but make it a living hell when you cancel your policy. They have poor customer care. They do not respond to emails and even their whatsapp services go back and forth like a brocken record.

And lastly they are there only for the money and to help the people. They are learnered robbers.

ClienteleDebit order

I've been tricked by a clientele sales person and now i'm trapped in debt I can't pay off... So want to stop this debit order before its to late... I'm still a mase poese kid finished my matric last year and now I have debt I don't want... What will I do with legal services now at my age you just lost a future customer dom naaiers... And probably won't get [censored] at the end of the month bcoz I have fokkel in my poese bank account. All asking is for you guys to stop this scam asb in engels pls
    Pol no: [protected]

ClienteleUnauthorized debit order

I was recently tricked by a clientele sales person.she told me that clientele is offering bursaries, as a person who's in need of a bursary I gave her my personal details and my money on my account was taken, it is said that I have joined a clientele life insurance.. I need my money back because I didn't join a life insurance and I'm still a teenager who can't provide from himself.

Unauthorized debit order

Ntokozo Zoe Jan 26, 2021

Hey dear, I just realized that today I might have been tricked into getting the legal cover, did you get any help since in terms of stopping the policy?

ClienteleDebit order

My incident took place at Kwaggafontein Moloto road four way were I was wrongly manipulated to provide all my personal information by sweet talkers advertising their service then all of the sudden I was involved in an unauthorized debit order I want it to be canceled ASAP here's my ID number [protected] I will really like my full refund because I'm a student I can't even provide for myself how will I be able to pay Clientele legal policy.

Debit order

Ntokozo Zoe Jan 26, 2021

Hey dear, I just realized that today I might have been tricked into the same thing, did you get any help since in terms of stopping the policy and the debit orders?

Oct 23, 2020

Clientele — Legal aid

Clientele breached our contract, I was fired February 2020, I kept paying until my last cent Clientele...

ClienteleFuneral cover

Hi can you please help me cancel my policy with due respect [protected]. I didn't get any call from clientele consultants since the deductions started last year and I sent an email to their services so that I can cancel my policy but still i'm being ignored, id no:[protected] please i'm tired of this company and we haven't made any agreements, but only the agents who asked me to give them my id number and my bank card to check if I can qualify for their funeral cover then they said one of their consultants will phone me, till today I haven't get any call from clientele consultants

Ntokozo Zoe Jan 26, 2021

I just realized that today I was also tricked into getting the legal cover, did you get any help since in terms of stopping the policy? I would appreciate any assistance. Thanks

Jul 15, 2020

Clientele — Premium life cover

I srnd numerous of e-mails and phone calls to services @clientele.co.za they don't come back to you, I...

Clientele LifeI cancelled my policy with clientele but still money is being deducted from my account

I once opened a Clientele policy around December but then I cancelled it after losing my job around mid January, but then last month Clientele deducted R210 from my account then I went back to the lady who helped start up the policy she assisted me in cancelling it. Yesterday Clientele deducted R210 again from my account, I now dont understand what is happening because I cancelled that policy not once How can I get my money back from Clientele???
            Clientele has been nothing but a nightmare to me because I keep on losing my money while I cancelled my policy. An amount of R420 has already been deducted from my account ( last month and this month)
            Please assist while its still early

Never again am I doing business with Clientele, the service is poor and they do not assist in time when you have a complaint but when it comes to deductions from our accounts ay their very fast
            I'll be expecting a response from now

Clienteleifa policy

I cancelled my policy with IFA(clientele life policy) and they send me a feed back to show that they have cancelled only to find out this month that the policy wasn't cancelled. After my bank notify me of debt debted by IFA so please i want my money back into my account and assuring me that they wont debt it again. Before the end of this day i want my money back
              If clientele wishes to call me [protected]
              Why do clientele did this intclientele, i tried reversing my money back it refuses cause of this int please pay back my money

Clienteleunauthorised debit

Clientele — unauthorized debit

I do not have any policy with Clientele and never confirmed any debit order for clientele. But i was suprised when i recieved 2 messages from my bank showing i had paid 2 debits to clientele on 2 different policy numbers. Since i never confirmed any debit order for clientele, this can possibly mean clientele accessed my third parties without my knowledge and my consent, i would then request clientele to repay all the amount back to my account before the end of today.

Regards
                Dihangoane Clerance

Should clientele wish to contact me I'm available on my cellphone [protected] or email [protected]@gmail.com

unauthorised debit

Ntokozo Zoe Jan 26, 2021

Hey dear have you got any assistance regarding this matter? I’m struggling with the same thing

Aug 07, 2019

Clientele — I want to cancel my premium with clientele life

Good day clientele, I would like to cancel my premium with you guys, due to my studies. I can't afford to pay...

Jan 22, 2019

Clientele — unauthorized debit

I have called the complaints department numerous times and my issue has not been resolved for over 2...

Jan 12, 2019

Clientele — dignity plan

Greetings I am hereby stook thus policy and how ever feel like the consultant which I spoke too uyanda left...

Clientele — wealth plan

Morning I've been with clientel in 2017 via IFA funeral plan and business .so past month a lady phoned me...

Cape Town

Clientele — funeral

My claim is taking too long, I thought it's 24 hours to after receiving all necessary documents but it's more...

Clientele — encashment

On 13 April 2018 I send encashment email query, with a promise to get back to me within 2 days, today is the...

Clientele — endowment plan encashment / email response time

In March 2018 I contacted Clientele about a policy I have with them. I received an auto response email...

Clientele — hospital premium plan

Good day I am Pauline Sylvia Petersen. I took out a policy with clientele on 2 March 2018 a hospital policy...

Clientele6 wireless chargers

I order 6 wireless chargers for Christmas presents for my grandkids. I received them but tho the box states included was charger and usb cable none of the six included cables! Please advice. Can u replace the order w cables or should I just return for refund. No invoice was included!
                  My email is [protected]@bak.rr.com
                  14404 via naranja Bakersfield ca 93314

Clientele — poor service

I cancelled my legal plan last week nd it was my first time I applied to you so I cancelled the plan before u...

Klerksdorp