Clicks Retailerspromotion advertised in store but when at paypoint no promotion.

V Nov 20, 2018

On the 18 November 2018 I was at Clicks Mountain Mill in Worcester. I bought Tresemme Sjampoo's and Conditioners. On the shelf it shows a promotion:
- Buy any 3 products from the same offer, cheapest 1 Free. (I took a photo for proof)

When I got at the paypoint the cashier told me there is no such promotion. When I requestes the manager she also said there were nou such promotion. When she turned away I saw her told one of the ladies to take off the promotion.

It is unacceptable. The promotion was put up in the store, you must give it to the client.

promotion advertised in store but when at paypoint no promotion.
promotion advertised in store but when at paypoint no promotion.

• Ly
    Lyette Dec 06, 2018

Absolutely true. This happened to me a few times but was fortunate to discover the mistake and had it rectified. They call it a system problem... a problem that just continues. Also watch out their products cost more than the supermarkets!!

• Ta
    TashK Dec 31, 2018

@Lyette I am absolutely disgusted with the service at CLICKS. You need to watch your slip closely. The prices they advertise and what you pay at the till always differs. What peeves me off most is their attitude. Clicks...YOU SUCK!!!