Clicks Retailers — promotion advertised in store but when at paypoint no promotion.
On the 18 November 2018 I was at Clicks Mountain Mill in Worcester. I bought Tresemme Sjampoo's and Conditioners. On the shelf it shows a promotion:
- Buy any 3 products from the same offer, cheapest 1 Free. (I took a photo for proof)
When I got at the paypoint the cashier told me there is no such promotion. When I requestes the manager she also said there were nou such promotion. When she turned away I saw her told one of the ladies to take off the promotion.
It is unacceptable. The promotion was put up in the store, you must give it to the client.
More Clicks Retailers Complaints & Reviews
- Clicks - clicks don't care about customer service
- Clicks - unacceptable attitude towards customers
- Clicks - treatment at pharmacy by assistant, and getting my profile wrong
- Clicks - they actually ripping people off with these specials, they making us buy more than we need
- Clicks - pharmacy always out of stock
- Clicks Retailers - service complaint
- Clicks Retailers - poor customer service @ ballito junction branch
- Clicks Retailers - extremely bad client service
- Clicks Retailers - clicks hillcrest
- Clicks Killarney Mall - security victimization and humiliation