ClickInks.comBAD Business

I

THIS COMPANY IS A RIP OFF...This company is a hug e rip off and I know I used to work there...Do not take this as a an angered former employee I am able to prove all that is in this complaint...First off this company suffers from huge out of stock issues so if you haven't ordered yet...don't...Second is they over 40, 000 dollars in refunds which they are unwilling to pay...for those that are waitign on refund the only way to get it is to do a charge back through your credit card...this way they have to give it back...Again I have all of this information availible if you want it...They are so shady they have went as far as posting a fake positive comment on this very complaints board...there product ios second rate and does not work on a consistent basis... iw ould recommend 123 inkjets or Carrottinks...I feel bad if you choose to ignore this warning...you will not have a pleasant experience...

• Fr
    FRANCINE SNISKY Jan 28, 2011

i ordered 5 cartridges for my two epson printers that worked great and were less than a year old...the cartridges were obviously old as they DID NOT PRINT and instead PLUGGED-UP and RUINED BOTH PRINTERS with goo-like tar-ink...the printers will not work as we tried cleaning them each at least 10 times...so the 'deal' of $38 for ink cartridges are costing $200 in printers alone!...and that's is i get a refund on the cartridges...customer service said they will not reimburse or provide replacement printers...VERY VERY BAD!!!

• Et
    etsai Apr 04, 2011

My ignorant wife ordered from Clickinks.com without researching any review. I spent $50 for 3 cartridges, the inks came in, but two of them are completely out of ink. The color cartridge come out with just a bit of ink. I could read the lines, but it won't be something that I can submit as a document to anyone. So I called, they said I can only exchange for another cartridges, so I did, and I paid for the shipping. After those two cartidge came in. They are still very low on inks. I can barely read whatever it print it out. Then, I said to myself, I will deal with it when I come back from a month a vacation. And, I called them after I came back from vacation, they first would not let me return for a refund. But later they agree. Now, I've gotten an email saying REFUND NOT ELIGIBLE because there's less than 70% ink. They send those recycle cartridges in that was probably not even 10% full to begin with. and Now, my $50 goes down the drain along with all the shipping fee and drama. DO NOT ORDER from Clickinks.com if you are going to order from them, order the new ones, not the refurbished cartridges (it's guarantee not working). That's why I've been advised by Clickinks.com representatives to get a credit and order the more expensive ORIGINAL BRAND NAMED CARTRIDGES from them. CLICKINKS doesn't conduct their business in the way that business should. They take advantage of people who want to pay less for the cartridge, and scam them for money. When the price sounds too good to be true, someone is reaching into your wallet. DO NOT ORDER from CLICKINKS.com even if you order the original brand name cartridges, you are just funding a business that scam other people's money by selling empty cartridges which they CLAIM to work just as good.